Monday, March 28, 2011

The Pending Event

This is the cake I made for Dolly for her 3rd birthday, last year, obviously she is a princess!
Yes the day is almost here. 2 days to be exact and I will be another year younger.  I have a lot to celebrate this year.  I have my health, and life, my children, a great arts & craft class that I teach, and a couple of opportunities brewing-more about that later.   So far the best early birthday gift was a  mega warehouse load of Starbucks via brew coffee packets with a case of Nonni Biscotti and  Linden Chocolate chip cookies to boot.  Now I must say that I usually go for decaf but in this case I was not picky.  I love mocha lattes so I had to concoct my own version and it was coffelicious if I must say so myself.  I did have to put the goods on lock down.  I have to have a little treat once in a while that's mine and only mine.  In other words, I don't feel compelled to share.

No comments: